fabric in: ZERO!
fabric out: 15 yards
fabric in YTD: -102.85 yards
fabric out YTD: + 155.72 yards
net used this year: + 52.87 yards
Looks like my figures are going back and forth in this year's reports, but i'm slowly getting a handle on my stash, AND i'm slowly getting more and more finished quilts to my credit. YEA!
This week i have all the "Trip" quilt blocks made and they're ready for pressing and assembly. that feels like a gazillion little 2.5 inch squares, but the actual number is only 1,728 for the quilt. i think that's quite enough!
On the 'fabric out" report, i cut out a 'Rail Fence" quilt (mostly left overs from the "Trip quilt" fabric) and counted out the front, backing, and binding for that. Also cut out the part 3 of Bonnie's "Lazy Sunday Mystery. I've gotten half of the white squares prepped so far, so i'll be working on getting that step finished this next week.