Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stash Report, week #33

well, i bit off more than i could chew, putting it mildly, LOL

I had great plans for mucho fabric busting, but only a little bit of it happened, and i did mucho seam ripping instead! But thru it all i did make some progress, which is what the game is all about.

I did get all of my HST pairs (the claws of the bear paw)sewn together and pressed, and started working on the opposite side of the paw...2 HST's and a blank square. Unfortunately i tried to do that while running back and forth to watch TV, hence the ripping part of this week's sewing. At least i know where i'm going with all of this activity.

Fabric in this week: 0
Fabric out this week: 2.7 yards (claws and binding)
Fabric in YTD: 45.5 yards
Fabric out YTD: 92.03 yards
Net used: 46.53 yards


Tamera said...

Almost 50 yards! Good going!

quiltingnana said...

I enjoy your stash update...I dare not compute mine!!

Lori said...

Keep up the great job. Sorry about the rip-it tho, but that shall pass.