Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Stash report, week #18

Well, it's been a while since i've done one of these. I took a hiatus in making quilts to give hubby some quiet time around the house. He's feeling better now, so it's back to quilting.

In this week: 0
Out this week: 10 yards
In for the year: 3.5 yards
Out for the year: 27 yards

I've cut out a new quilt this week called "Jitterbug" from the book "Layer Cake, Jelly Roll, and charm Quilts" by Pam and Nicky Lintott. (same book that Vicky/LAQuilter got recently.)

For this quilt I'm using the prints from the Kashmir IV fabric line, with the champaign frosted dots from Lakehouse for the solid parts. I had a tower of the Kashmir IV, so the left overs from this quilt will be used for Judy's new mystery quilt in June.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

That's a dynamite quilt! I was just looking at the book again last night. Post a picture of it! We want to see!

Lori said...

I dug and found a picture of the pattern. I like it! I can't BELIEVE I don't have the book! Must put it on my "to get" list! I really like the quilt patterns by them, the instructions are clear, and the patterns are fun.