I have consistantly been going at this latest quilt, and today i'll be sewing up the last row of the 4 patches on point. i prepped them last night, so i hope today to have all 4 rows sewn along with the 3 rows of strippy rose boquets all merged together along with the two outer borders into one top. WHEW!
Lots of sewing for one day, but that will leave some catch-up time on Thursday, when i plan to sew the binding pieces into one strip and join the backing fabric into one piece.
By Friday and Saturday i hope to start working again on my first UFO from last year.
The pattern is for a small wall quilt called "Butter Churn" from Sherri K. Falls, and uses 2 packs of nice charm squares from Moda's "Legacy" line.
i checked my records last night, and i never previously counted any fabric from any of my 4 UFO projects. So that means when i finish the tops i'll get to bust more fabric! YEAAAA!
(not a lot, LOL, but every inch counts!)