Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wintertime!

Wintertime! and the weather is freezing
Fish are sleeping, and the cotton is in the barn....

Well, i never said i could write song lyrics and i guess i just proved it, LOL

But it is the start of a new year and a new era. I wonder what will happen in the next year.
Some things will change and others will remain the same, hopefully both for the better!

meanwhile with the temps not expected to get much above freezing for the next three days, my larder is full, my clothes washed, my car in the garage, and most of my outside Christmas decorations are down---not put away yet, but at least they are down. I still have the pointsettia clings to remove from the windows and the glass door, but that can wait a few more days for some warmer weather.

I also have the complete collection of videos from the TV program "Upstairs, Downstairs" to watch, and many quilts to make from the stash this year, so i should be well entertained and busy.

No comments: