Well, i'm doing pretty good on the stash busting efforts. I've been sewing slowly this past week due to other committments to pack away Christmas, make a big grocery run, etc.
and one more thing.........
i ran out of background fabric! EEEEK!
so yes, i put in an emergency fabric order for 1 yard of the background blue dot fabric, and 2.5 yards of border fabric for the quilt i'm currently piecing (since i didn't have anything i could use for a border). So if you're counting, thats 3.5 yards of fabric in.
Now of that fabric comming in, 2 2/3 yards will be going right out into the quilt.
So here's a summary of where i stand currently:
fabric totals from last week: 9 yards to the good
fabric in this week: 3.5 yards in
fabric used this week: 2 2/3 yards out
fabric totals for this week: still 8 yards, 6 inches to the good! YEAAAAA!