Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday Stash Report

After being a few days early last week, i'm a day late this week.

Not much going on here this week. just a bit of planning and poking, and lots of ripping, i'm afraid. I did get my oreo jelly roll and it will work just fine in the Jelly Braid quilt.

i'm counting a yard of left over black strips as an addition to my stash for this week.
Nothing out yet.

i found the pattern for the new Autumn quilt shown at Quilt Market last week from Bunny Hill online and ordered it from her. Can't wait till it gets here so i can start combing thru my stash looking for bits and pieces of fabric. I'll make it up next year.

the ripping part of the week wasn't too bad...i just attached sashings to the wrong side of my HST blocks, and then some of the sashings had to be changed out for other sashings so they would match in the blocks. boring stuff, but it put me behind for a day or so.
i'm back on track now, so i'm hoping to get this quilt together by the weekend. I've got half the blocks sewn for this quilt, and i'm beginning to like it!
the fabrics are mostly from the Cotton Blossoms line (Daughter's) by Moda. When teamed with the neutral sashings i think this will be a very good September Quilt for the bed. The neutrals will keep it light, but the clear colors in the Cotton Blossoms will add an extra punch.

No comments: